The “Wilhelm Reich” Center of Athens was founded in 1979 by Clorinda Lubrano-Kotoula, a leading member of the first Italian groups inspired by the work of Reich.
“Wilhelm Reich” Center activities:
• Individual and group Psychotherapy and Counseling.
• Self awareness groups.
• Groups for the prevention of neurosis for adolescents and pre-adolescents.
• Groups for pregnant women
• Counseling for couples, parents, children and adolescents.
• Continuing education for professionals of social and health professions (teachers, social workers, midwives etc).
• Lectures, discussions, seminars.